Display refers to the look and feel of your Event's Forms, Websites and Emails.
The Primary Display page offers simple configuration options, such as colors and fonts for non-technical users. Here you can modify about 80% of the look and feel of the pages.
Define either a single header image or a header and footer for each page, which may include images, text and dynamic data fields.
The settings under Plan > Display > Primary Display determine the basic display behavior in the Forms that attendees see online. For most Users, this section is where you configure aspects of page design such as the background color, default font, and page width.
Some basic settings configured here will override advanced display settings made on Extended Display, so you must select one of these two options:
- Click Do not overwrite advanced settings if you will be primarily using Extended Display settings to determine page appearance.
- Click Overwrite advanced settings with basic ones to use the Display Setup here to determine page appearance.
- The Background Color, Page Width, and Page Alignment basic settings will overwrite the Body, Form, and Table settings from Extended Display.
- The Font Face, Font Size, and Font Colors will overwrite the font attributes from Extended Display.
For colors, use any of these three methods: the color picker located directly next to the data field, enter the HTML color name (e.g., Red), or the Hex color code (e.g. #FF0000).
- Background Color: The background color of the page. Default = White.
- Caution: Be sure your color choice here contrasts well with the Normal Color and Error Color for text that will be displayed on it.
- Page Alignment: Determines the alignment of the Web page within the browser window. Default = Center.
- Font Face: Used for all text. Default = Verdana.
- Normal Color: The standard text color. Default = black.
- Error Color: The text color used for errors and required. fields. Default = red.
- Page Width: In pixels - the width of the form plus the display shell. Default = 800.
- Caution: Graphics may force a larger width that may override this setting.
- Image/Header Align: Determines the relative positioning of the event's image and header text. This applies only if the image and header both exist. Default = Left/right.
- Font Size: The base value for normal text. Other text classes have different sizes. Default = 2 (12 pt.)
- Highlight Color: The color of contrasting headers, titles, and special text. Default = #003385
- Contrast Color: The color of text printed on contrasting headers (of Highlight color). Default = white.
- Caution: This must differ from Highlight Color enough to make text clearly visible.
Custom Header and Footer
Data fields: You may insert dynamic data fields (DDFs) into the page title, header, or footer.
Place your cursor at the relevant position in the Title, Header, or Footer.
- Select a field in the Data Fields drop-down list.
Click the relevant button (Add to Title, Add to Header, or Add to Footer) to insert that field.
Page Title – The text displayed in the title bar or tab of the viewer's browser.
Header and Footer – Custom text (or HTML) to appear at the top and bottom, respectively, of every page of online Forms and Event Websites.
You may enter plain text, with or without either HTML tags.
To use the HTML editor, click </> in the lower right corner of each field.