Speakers can be added as Registrants/Attendees in the same event. The purpose of this is to allow Speakers to access the Form, Questions or Payments. You can create a new Form that allows only Speakers to access, and auto-assign a "Speaker" Attendee Type to the Speaker.
1. Navigate to Plan > Event Setup > Attendee Types, and click Add New to create a new "Speaker" Attendee Type.
2. Create a Form from scratch, or copy an existing Form for Speakers (Plan > Forms).
3. On the new Form, click Logic on the left side menu.
4. Click Add New, enter a Name in the List Rule Details section (i.e., "Auto assign attendee type"), and select the corresponding Section.
5. Select Always Apply in Conditions and Assign Attendee Type = Speaker in Actions, then click Save.
6. Click Setup on the left side menu, and scroll down to Page Setup. Move the Logic Label you created to the #3 spot in the Online Form Sequence (the Logic should be placed before "Confirm"). Now anyone who uses this form will be marked with a "Speaker" Attendee Type.