If you encounter a scenario wherein an Additional/Secondary Registrant's fee(s) are not being added to the Primary Registrant's, this may be due to the system not triggering an update to all charges on the Primary Registration.
How to Trigger Fees on Additional Registrations to Show on Primary Registration
- Log in to the Form as the Primary Registrant.
- Continue through to the Verify/Confirm page.
- Edit the Registrations in Certain Platform:
- Navigate to the Additional Registration that contains the fee that is not showing on the Primary Registration (Manage > Registrations).
- Navigate to the Financials page for that Registration.
- Locate the Fee in question, and click on the Edit icon to the right of the Fee.
- Do not make any changes to the Fee, but Submit the charge.
NOTE: If you encounter this on multiple Registrations, or the above steps do not fix this, please reach out to Certain Support with the pertinent information.