You will be able to create a number of Speaker Email Templates for your event speakers such as an invitation to login to the Speaker Portal, a successful session submission, a session approval, a session rejection, or a task assignment. These emails can be sent manually or used by triggers in the Speaker Portal.
Creating Speaker Emails
- Navigate to Promote > Speaker Email Templates > Add New
- Here you are able to create dynamic emails using the Append Tool to streamline your emails. DDFs (Dynamic Data Fields) can automatically generate unique data (DDFs include speaker data, event data, Speaker Portal URL, Forgot Password Link, and Tasks for Sessions)
Setting Up Speaker Portal Emails
- Navigate to Manage > Speakers and Sessions > Speaker Portal
- On the main Setup page, find the Speaker Portal Email section
- Here you can assign one Speaker Email Template for Session Submissions, Session Approval, and Session Task Assigned