If you copy an Event that has scheduled Emails based on the Event Start or End Dates, the new Event will include copies of those Emails, but they will have an "On Hold" Status.
- If an existing Event's Scheduled Email has a Queued Status, the newly copied Event will set the Scheduled Email Status to On Hold.
- If an existing Event's Scheduled Email has a Completed Status, the scheduled Email will NOT be copied over to the newly copied Event.
Changing an Email's Status back to Queued
- Navigate to Promote > Scheduled Emails.
- On the List of Active Scheduled Emails, click the Action icon: . The Status will change to Queued.
Removing a Scheduled Email with an On Hold Status
- Navigate to Promote > Scheduled Emails
- Click the Action icon: . The Status will change to Queued, and the Action icon will display as.
- Click the Remove icon:
Please sign in to leave a comment.