The purpose of adding a form URL in a QR Code is to automatically direct the registrant to a specific form after scanning their QR code.
- Create a custom question of type: Text
- Set the size of input field and Maximum to 100
- Go to the Manage > Barcodes then edit your Barcode
- Select Fields: the custom question created, and the Registration PKRegId.
- Set the Barcode Delimiter to &
- Once question is updated, navigate to the registration records and provide the answer to the question. The answer should be the complete link to the Survey form with the PKformID. Example: https://app.certain.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x5182593abcd
- Go through the Import/Update Registration process to set the answer of the custom question for all registrations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.