What is a favicon?
A favicon is a small square image, usually 16×16 pixels, which is used by a web browser to show a graphical representation of the site being visited at the left side of the browser's address bar.
Design your Form and/or Website with these step by step instructions:
- Select the Event where you would like to upload the favicon.
- Navigate to Plan > Configure > Display > Assets.
- Click Upload under Assets, and select your favicon image. (File recommendation: 16px x 16px, .ico file)
- Once the favicon image is uploaded, click Extended Display on the left side menu.
- At the bottom of the Custom HTML Shell section, select your favicon image from the Available Files dropdown menu.
- Copy URL from the Relative Path field.
- Scroll up to the Shell Header (HTML to include above the main page <table>), and add the Relative Path you copied to that section.
<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/accounts/register123/certain/events/certain_templatehostedfiles/favicon.ico" sizes="32x32">
- Click Save.