The My Information page is shown in the Speaker Portal when a Speaker logs in. The Speaker Portal pages configuration allow multiple options to manage the end user experience, such as:
- Setting the page to Read Only to prevent the Speaker from editing their information (Speaker Portal > Pages)
- Re-ordering pages by drag and drop
- Renaming the page titles
By navigating to Manage > Speakers and Sessions > Speaker Portal > Pages, the Speaker can be set to land on the My Information page after logging in by moving it to follow the Login Page as seen below. You can also rename the Speaker Portal Page Title here.
Editing the Speaker Layout for My Information
Please Note: The Register Speaker page (in the Speaker Details section) gives the option to apply the same layout to the My Information page so changes can be made once and propagated to both pages.
- Navigate to the Speaker Portal > Pages > Edit the My Information page
- Here you are able to add/remove any Speaker Standard or Custom Field to this page
- You may also edit the labels for the Speaker Fields, which can also be done by clicking a section, and clicking the pencil icon near the field name.
- A field can be marked as required by selecting it, and marking the Star.
Speaker Portal Photo Dimensions
Profile photos uploaded to the Speaker Portal should have dimensions that are as square as possible, meaning the length and width dimensions are close to equal. For example, 600 x 600 px, 500 x 500 px, etc. If not, the photo display may be distorted and appear "squished".
Please sign in to leave a comment.