Speaker Portal logic is the most effective way to guide registration workflows for speakers. This feature allows the planner to drive responses from potential speakers in any manner they see fit.
TIP: Always consider your reporting needs when designing questions and any corresponding logic
The Speaker Portal includes a feature that allows Display Logic in the page design. The Register Speaker, My Information, and My Sessions pages can now include logic.
Adding Logic to Speaker Portal Page Design
To add logic to your Speaker Portal pages,
- Navigate to Manage > Speakers and Sessions > Speaker Portal > Pages
- Click the edit pencil next to pages, and select the section (Speaker or Session Details).
- Move your cursor to the desired area for the display logic.
- Click Add > Add a Conditional Section
- Build the Logic statement with the desired conditions (for example If Speaker Email contains @Certain.com)
TIP: Use a naming convention for the Conditional Section that you believe will make sense to other planner/designers
- Click Add to include the field you wish to display based on the given condition.
Note: You can add an existing field or create custom field to display