If a Speaker already has a Speaker Profile and needs to register for the Event as a Registrant on the Form, this will tie both Profiles together.
Creating a Registration Profile for an Existing Speaker using a Form
- Create a Form with an Entry section asking for log in credentials (e.g., First and Last name, email, username and password).
- Note: Select unique identifiers that will match their Speaker Profile. Some Speakers may use emails being used by other Speakers for their profile. We suggest reviewing all Profile information to be asked on the Entry section before setting up the log in page.
- Provide the link to the Speakers to access the Form.
- After Speakers register on the Form you can check on the Event to see if they have a Registration Code under Manage > Speakers and Sessions > Speakers > Reg Code.
Creating a Registration Profile for an Existing Speaker NOT using a Form
- Navigate to Manage > Session and Speakers > Speakers.
- You can either:
- Click +Create Registration for each Speaker - creating them one at a time.
- Select a number of Speakers by checking the box to the left of their First Name, then click on the Mass Action bubbles next to Import & Export, and select Create Registrations.