Certain supports tracking page hits to your registration forms and event websites via a seamless integration to Google Analytics. The attached PDF, Using Google Analytics in Certain, is your guide to setting up Google Analytics in Certain. This guide provides instructions tp
- Configure your event for Google Analytics
- Add a Tracking ID to an Event Website
- Add a Tracking ID to an Event Registration Form
- Add a Tracking ID to a Certain Mobile Web App
- Add a Tracking ID to a Speaker Portal
Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visits to a website. You can use it to track site activities such as site visits, page views, pages per visit, average time on site, referring URL, etc. To do this, you obtain a Google Analytics Tracking ID from Google, and add it to Certain. Certain uses it in the HTML of all the attendee-facing pages you wish to track in Certain.