To extract all of the information for your attendees, including agenda, sessions, etc., you can create an account level report to access and export for each event.
- Go to Account Settings > Reports
- Click Add Report > create Report Name then choose Registration Agenda Type report > click Save
- Navigate to Columns > Select the fields that you want to extract and add them to the Selected Data Fields
- Navigate to Filters > Set Interval #1 to Date Modified
- Select “Custom (see below)” and set a Start Date and End Date
- Click Save
Once this report is created at the account level, it will be available to run and exported in every event under that account.
- Access an Event
- Go to Reports/Analyze > scroll down to Account Reports
- Run the report you created under Account Level
- Click Export > Excel File
Additional information is available in the Data Extraction user guide.