The Integration Link is a powerful feature which enables you to customize links for a wide variety of requirements. Integration Links can be inserted as dynamic data fields into email messages and on the Confirmation page of a Form. They are only available in places where the Registrant is known. For example, they will not be accessible from the Form Entry page or Websites page, since these locations are not related to a particular Registrant.
Enabling Web Integration Links
- Navigate to Plan > Configure > Options.
- Scroll down to the Functional Areas Needed by This Event section.
- Check the box next to Integration Module.
- Check the box for Web Integration Links.
- Click Save.
Note: When the Integration Module is turned on, Integration will display as an option under Plan > Configure.
Adding a new Web Integration Link
- Navigate to Plan > Configure > Integration.
- Click Add New.
- In the Web Address box, add the Form URL + " &PKregID= " then append the RegIDUrl.
- Click Save or Save & New.