The Form follows a default section partitioning - a table for Reg Details, Agenda Items, Questions, etc. To gain more control of how Agenda Item descriptions/labels are shown on the Form, you can make use of tables.
- Navigate to Plan > Event Setup > Agenda.
- Click the pencil icon next to an Agenda Item to edit.
- Scroll down to the Label & Description section.
- In the Description editor, click on the Table icon.
- Define the table properties, then click OK.
- Type your information in the table.
Note: The above is most helpful when you have images that need to be displayed in the same size or descriptions that are too long, and you need them to be displayed in just one line on the Form.