Certain provides the ability to create up to 5 tiers for review. One "Default Tier' is created automatically. This enables multiple levels of reviewers to evaluate each session. Each reviewer is assigned to a tier, and they review the session when it moves to that tier.
You can set due dates and approval recommendations per Tier. With multiple tiers, you specify the tier(s) from which each reviewer can see other reviews and comments.
- Navigate to Manage > Speakers & Sessions > Session Reviews and select Tiers
- Create the Tier by filling out the form
- Set Can See Reviews: Allow reviewers from other tiers to view this Tiers reviews.
- Set Privileges: Give Reviewers access to speaker details, editing session information, or allow reviewers to approve /Reject sessions. These tools allow the Reviewers to act rather than wait for the admin/event Builder
- Set Email Templates ( Promote > Reviewer Emails): Set which email template will be sent to the Reviewer based on different triggers
- Set Recommendations: You can set notifications when certain scores (standard or custom review fields) meet a certain percentage or average. You can also set what happens to the session once the review is finished for this tier.
Example: If you are using multi-tier review system, you can set the sessions to move from tier 1 to tier 2 based on the percentage/average. If it is the final tier or you are using a single tier system, you can set the session to be approved based on the recommendation percentage/average.