Session Reviewers are able to make recommendations based on their reviews and/or scoring of a session. Every tier supports adding a recommendation.
Create a Recommendation
- Navigate to Manage > Speakers and Sessions > Session Reviews > Tiers
- Edit a Tier or select Add New
- Select Add Recommendation
- Set For Column to use as the basis for approval. The selected column must be a score or numeric Custom Field of class "Session Review".
- Set the value for approval, either using average score or percentage of reviews:
- Average Score is above: – Select a score between 1 and 10
- OR the Percentage of Reviews completed is: – Select a percentage between 1 and 100.
- Select the action to perform if the approval criteria is met:
- Target Tier - If selected, you must also select a tier. The recommendation will be to move the session on to that tier for review.
- Approve - If selected, the recommendation will be to approve the session; that is, to change its status to Qualified.
Example: With a multi-tier review system, you can set the sessions to move from tier 1 to tier 2 based on the percentage/average. If it is the final tier, or you are using a single tier system, you can set the session to be approved based on the recommendation percentage/average.
- Optionally, set Process Recommendations Automatically – If selected, the recommendations for sessions that have met their criteria are processed automatically within an hour or so. If left clear, you will see and need to process recommendations on Sessions Reviews > Manage Reviews.
Please sign in to leave a comment.