The Event Options page (Plan > Configure > Options) allows you to configure Event settings and turn Modules on or off for each Event.
The majority of the Settings have been configured in Templates and on Account Settings because the Settings are based on the services you have purchased. There are a few Settings and Modules that you may modify specifically for your Event, such as Automatic Event Waitlisting, Custom Registration Properties, and Functional Areas.
- Automatic Event Waitlisting: If you set an Event Registration Capacity, you can have Registrants automatically waitlisted for the Event once it is full. If spaces become available, waitlisted Registrants are then registered automatically. Enabling Automatic Event Waitlisting allows Certain to automatically process waitlisted Registrations for your Event.
- Custom Registration Properties: These are flags (Yes or No values) that enable you to track whether or not particular actions have been performed on a Registration. These Custom Registration Properties are displayed in the Registration Information section at the bottom of each Attendee's Profile page.
- Example: Some Registrants may need a visa letter to attend your Event. You can create a Custom Registration Property labeled "Visa Letter Sent". Once you have sent the visa letter, select the "Visa Letter Sent" checkbox on the Attendee's Profile Page. (Default is unchecked)
- Functional Areas Needed by This Event: Select the Product Modules such as Travel, Agenda, Badge, etc. needed in this Event by selecting the appropriate check boxes. The Modules available are those available to your Account. If a Module is selected, the corresponding section is expanded and individual Sub-Modules can be selected if there are any.
- The options you select determine the Pages, Form Sections, and Reports that are available in the Event. You can also turn off any Modules from this section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.