Fees can be added to Agenda Items, Attendee Types, and Sessions. When adding a fee in Certain, there are a few things to keep in mind
Facts About Fees
- Fees will only "Expire" if there is another fee to take its place.
- If you have 1 fee set up on an item for $100.00, it has an Expiration date of 01/01/2021, there are no other fees set on the item, and the date is 01/05/2021, the amount charged to a registrant that selects that item will be $100.00
- If you would like the fee to go down to $0.00 after 01/01/2021, then you would need to add a second fee to the item for $0.00 that expires after 01/01/2021.
- Once a fee is made and is charged to a registrant, it cannot be Deleted.
- If you edit the amount of an existing fee, it will not change the amount on existing registrations.
- If you do need to change an existing fee amount, we recommended that you add a New fee to the item, and expire the old fee. Then you can change the fee charged to existing registrations by directly editing the item on the registration, and new registrations will be charged the currently active fee (the newly added fee).