Speakers that are created under master sessions will automatically be assigned to any new and existing instances within the session. You are able to assign Speakers to specific instances as well. If you are using the Touchpoint app, please note that you must assign Speakers to Instances.
Assigning a Master Speaker to a Session
- Manage > Speakers and Sessions > Sessions > Select a Speaker.
- In the Master Speaker field, select your Speakers, and click Save. This will add the Speaker to all instances.
Adding Specific Speakers to a Specific Instance
- Select a Session and Edit.
- Find the Instances section in your layout, and select a single instance.
- There will be a Speaker field within the Instance dropdown.
- Select the desired Speaker(s), and click Save.
This whole functionality is also applied when you do an import for Conference Layout Instances. Leave the Master Speakers field blank, while assigning Speakers to specific Session Instances.