The ability to automatically process waitlisted attendees when capacity becomes available on sessions is now available with the release of Certain 8.0.
How to activate the Automated Waitlist process
- Navigate to Plan > Configure > Options.
- Scroll down to the Functional Areas Needed by This Event section.
- Under the Speaker and Sessions Management Module, select Automated Waitlist Process.
When a Registration is added to the Session Waitlist, the system will automatically process them once the capacity becomes available on the sessions.
- The system will process the registration on a First In-First Out basis.
- Once the capacity is available on the sessions, the system will process the automation in 15-20mins.
Article is closed for comments.